Full-Time Commercial Lines Account Manager
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
All inquiries remain confidential.
Account Manager Commercial Lines
Our client is a major Insurance Brokerage firm with branches across Ontario. Good salary, benefits and team environment.
The Account Manager position assists the Commercial Lines department in meeting service level objectives by solidifying client relationships, by providing superior customer service, updating client information, producing quality documents and providing support to the Producers.
- Service a portfolio of diverse and complex commercial lines accounts, including but not limited to responding to phone calls, emails, faxes from clients and insurers regarding insurance, claims, or administrative issues and addressing the request.
- Assisting producers with the marketing and/or placement of any new business submission.
- Manage policy expirations by obtaining renewal information, negotiating with insurers for optimal renewal terms and providing clients with renewal options in a timely fashion.
- Prepare account summaries and renewal presentations as required including premium financing options for all renewal premiums
- Maintain electronic files and documentation in an orderly, up to date manner based on procedures.
- Assist Producers and other departments in cross selling, and account rounding.
- Keep Producers fully informed of any important development on their accounts.
- Assist other team members from time to time as requested in order to ensure team goals are achieved.
- 5+ years’ brokerage experience as a Commercial Account Manager
- RIBO license required. CIP and/or other insurance designations would be an asset.
- Above average written and verbal communication
- Working knowledge of TAM is an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and timely follow-up on uncompleted tasks
- Demonstrated success working in a fast paced and electronic file environment
How to ApplyI look forward to assisting you in your next career advancement Call Elaine at 416-703-5120 ext 204 or email Elaine@insurancecareernet.com Or reach out on LinkedIn https://ca.linkedin.com/in/elaine-kinsella-26a37523 When you work with Insurance Career Network, you are working with an entire team of Insurance Recruiters. Our team has the contacts to help you find your next great opportunity. We thank all applicants however only those being considered will be contacted.
283 total views, 1 today