Full-Time Commercial Lines Account Assistant, Large Accounts
Overview of Position:
Hub International’s vision is to be the leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry.
HUB International in Toronto, Ontario is currently looking for a strong and experienced Account Assistant to support the account workflow for our Commercial Practice on Large Accounts. This is an ideal role for an organized and customer focused individual with strong administrative support experience.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
The Commercial Lines Account Assistant is an account support role for a busy and diverse book of business providing top notch client service. This role is ideal for someone who is highly organized with strong analytical and communication skills and the ability to meet often tight deadlines. We are looking for a strong team player who can work in a fast paced environment and a quick learner.
This role provides support to 3 Commercial Account Managers and an Account Associate in the Commercial Practice. The primary responsibilities include:
- Execution of insurance certificates, binders, proposals, and processing of client documents i.e. endorsements and policies
- Updating rate/premium histories and premium comparisons; calculation of PST, Invoicing, processing of journal entries, execution of premium finance forms, collection of aged receivables, as required, and correction of commission differences
- Maintain/update Summary of Insurance (update as policy changes occur and at renewal)
- Answering client queries and communicating with insurance companies
- Inputting data and setting up electronic client and prospect screens from TAM to EPIC
- Maintaining effective abeyance system
- Maintaining filing system and set up of client files
- Print and distribute renewal list to Account Manager and Account Associate at least 90 days before renewal
- Print and distribute accounts receivable reports
- Update claims history on summaries
- Qualifications and Experience:
- Post-Secondary Education or commensurate work experience;
- RIBO License
- 1-2 years of commercial insurance account experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Previous experience with insurance management systems i.e. Epic, TAM etc.
- Strong organizational, time and client management skills
- Effective communication skills: verbal and written
- Strong team player
- Proactive and customer focused approach
- Strong initiative and follow up skills
- Entrepreneurship – encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
- Balance – balancing corporate duty with personal growth
- Integrity – doing things right every time
- Teamwork – working together to maximize results
- Discipline – focused on goals
- Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes
- Service – serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
How to ApplyApply Online: http://hubinternational.avature.net/careers/JobDetail/Toronto-Ontario-Canada-Commercial-Lines-Account-Assistant/641
7475 total views, 6 today