Full-Time Commercial Lines Account Administrator (TSR)
Our client as well known Brokerage firm with a head office located in the Stoney Creek area. A full Service Insurance Brokerage, specializing in all lines of insurance from home, auto, business, life, marine, group benefits, travel & more. Other offices in Stoney Creek, Burlington and London, Ontario.
Position Location: Stoney Creek, ON
• Providing our Account Managers and Account Executives with prompt, courteous and professional service.
• Assist Account Executives (Producers) and Account Managers (CSRs) on varied tasks.
• Review new business and renewal applications to make sure they meet insurance company guidelines / Example: claims history.
• Working with our insurance partners to ensure timely delivery of all customer documentation.
• Ensuring accurate processing of policy documentation such as new policies, renewals, endorsements and cancellations.
• Assist our department in preparing Quotations, Proposals, Binders and other assignments as requested.
• Send Form Renewal letters to clients.
• Data entry and invoicing transactions.
• Issue renewal / endorsement / new business certificates.
• Code and scan cheques.
• Advise clients on payment options; take payment information.
• Input payments – credit or issue pay plan through 3rd party provider.
• Follow up payment reminders, cancellations.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Current RIBO license preferred, but not required initially.
• Insurance experience is an asset, but not essential.
• Working knowledge of Power Broker.
• Working knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred.
• High performance team player.
• Positive outgoing attitude.
• A team player with a strong worth ethic.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, and follow-up on uncompleted tasks.
• Great Benefits – no wait time
• RSP matched – up to 2%
• In office or Hybrid
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to email@example.com or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
68 total views, 3 today