Full-Time Commercial Insurance Team Lead – New Business
- Must continue to learn and persuade others to continue to learn as well.
- Should build up others and inspire their colleagues to do things that are more challenging than what they might think they are capable of.
- Will be asked to perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, writing up reviews or recommendations.
- Must perform one-on-one meetings with each of their direct reports and work to discover action items to help them improve.
- Actively shadow team members and coach them to lift their performance to achieve desired levels.
- This is a 50% contributor role and 50% coaching role
- Handle insurance leads provided to you by the Company
- Assess the needs of potential clients to advise on coverage requirements.
- Persistently engage leads to convert inquiries into customers to meet desired close ratios.
- Offer continuous support from quote to bind to deliver a seamless client experience in a very timely and efficient manner.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of our insurance products, internal processes and systems and help clients and your team with any questions.
- Recommend operational improvements in our processes to help further improve overall customer experience
- Provide weekly flow updates to elevate the programs and pricing
- RIBO License required
- 3-5 years commercial insurance experience within a sales role
- Persistence and agility to meet set targets consistently.
- 1-3 years of experience in a supervisory or management role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Attention for detail and demonstrated flexibility in managing multiple clients at a time
- CIP and CAIB an asset
Refer to JOB ID J-22210Call Me – Text Me.
Meredith Howell, VP of Recruiting
JOB-BORN Executive Search Inc.
How to ApplyRefer to JOB ID J-22210 firstname.lastname@example.org
102 total views, 3 today