Full-Time Commercial Insurance Specialist
Foxquilt is a leading North American Insurance technology company focused on providing small businesses insurance. Foxquilt develops, underwrites and distributes a complete line of its own commercial insurance products in the United States and Canada. The company uses a combination of data analytics and artificial intelligence to recommend the best insurance coverage and price to meet the individual needs of its small business customers.
We are looking for a Commercial Insurance Specialist with 1- 5 years of prior experience in Insurance services. If you are a quick learner, can easily engage in conversations and are comfortable in working with clients on matters concerning Insurance coverage, consulting with them on insurance needs, endorsements, and more, then this could be the role for you! We are looking for someone highly motivated, enthusiastic and a great team player who can enable sales and growth for the organization.
Any prior experience and knowledge in the Insurance Line would be an asset for this role
About the Role
You’ll have the opportunity to work with our sales leadership, offering your fresh ideas and strategic insights that will be an integral contribution to our journey to simplify the lives of business owners
Location: Toronto based (hybrid work environment, 3–4 days in-office, 1-2 days remote)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage inbound leads to convert requests for insurance into new business
- Answering phone calls from phone queue to potential clients and responding to their inquiries
- Assess the needs of potential clients and advise on coverages
- Offer continuous support from quote to sale to deliver a seamless client experience
- Account Management to support the ongoing needs of commercial clients.
- Active participation in weekly team meetings
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of our insurance products and the ability to communicate our value proposition effectively
Education & Experience
- Insurance Diploma / Post-Secondary education in Business, Insurance or equivalent experience (i.e finance)
- RIBO license (required)
- 1-5 years of insurance industry experience, preferably with a focus on inbound sales
- Experience with Applied Epic and HubSpot is considered an asset
- Proficiency in G Suite – Gmail, Drive, Docs, Calendar, and Sheets
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic team player
- Ability to route inbound phone queue
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and strong multi-tasking skills
What do we offer?
- Equity in Foxquilt (Employee Stock Options)
- Excellent extended health and dental benefits
- An extra day off on your birthday!
- Casual dress-code
- Opportunity to work with a talented, supportive, extremely diverse team
- Office in Downtown Toronto (at 1 Yonge Street) with a great view of the water!
- Social events, regular celebrations of milestones, and birthdays!
- Flexible work environment, with opportunities to work from home
- Fun, friendly, diverse, social, and collaborative environment
- A place to grow and advance in your career
How to ApplyPlease apply online on our website: https://foxquilt-talent.freshteam.com/jobs Any questions? Please contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
267 total views, 1 today