Full-Time Commercial Insurance Marketer
The successful candidate is a self-starter who will work in collaboration with the Production team to strategize, develop and market new and renewal business for our clients. He / she should have a good understanding of the insurance marketplace and be able to build and maintain good working relationships with insurance carriers. Strong negotiating and technical skills are required to analyze information and prepare effective proposals and reports. The ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment is necessary. Some client interaction may be required from time to time.
- Coach and mentor producers to increase sales in Commercial property.
- Negotiate terms for new business, renewals and mid-term changes with insurance carriers
- Gathers and organizes the information provided by Producers to facilitate the renewal and new business submissions
- Analyzes and Reviews policy wordings to ensure the proper coverages are in place
- Ongoing monitoring of the insurance marketplace. Maintains a current database of changing company “appetites”
- Daily review of activities and follow ups with Insurers on outstanding items
- Timely review of certificate requests to ensure adequate coverage and negotiate additional requirements with underwriters as needed
- Review and compare quotations received to ensure accuracy and outline any coverage restrictions
- Provide alternate carrier options as needed
- Ensures that there are no gaps in coverage for our clients
- Binding of coverage, prepares documentation, certificates of insurance, mid-term changes, etc. in a timely fashion.
- 3+ years experience servicing a Commercial Lines book in a Client and/or Producer facing capacity
- RIBO license an asset
- Other industry designations such as CIP, CAIB , etc., would be considered an asset
- Excellent organizational, written & oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Salary negotiable based on experience.
How to ApplyIf you feel you have the qualifications as stated above, apply by sending your resume via the "apply" form on the listing page.
122 total views, 1 today