Full-Time Commercial Insurance Broker
Condominium Insurance Solutions, a Navacord company, is looking for talent to join our team. We specialize in Condominium insurance and the candidate will be responsible for managing and retaining renewals, servicing clients in a courteous manner.
Account management of current business, including but not limited to:
- Responsible for managing a set of assigned renewals
- Marketing accounts by sending submissions and renewals terms to insurers
- Management account documentation (i.e. routine inquiries, quotes, billing, certificate of insurance, insurance contracts, endorsements, cancellations, etc.)
- Maintain up-to date EPIC workflow documentation and ensures workflows are followed
- Reporting claims and maintaining updated claims history
- Ensure accurate and timely servicing of accounts
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-5 years of commercial insurance experience
- RIBO Licensed
- Experience with Epic would be an asset.
- Solid understanding of policy wordings / coverages
- Exceptional communication skills; verbal and written.
- Strong organizational, time and client management skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong initiative and can work independently
We are committed to providing accommodation upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
How to ApplyInterested candidates should submit their resumes to: email@example.com
357 total views, 3 today