|The Ogilvy Insurance team is proud to celebrate over 90 years of dedicated service. From our early beginnings in 1924, when Laurie C. Ogilvy first opened his doors, to today, we have kept pace with the many changes that have taken place over the years, while maintaining the personalized service our clients have come to expect. Today, Ogilvy Insurance serves over 10,000 clients with the help of our two offices.
Commercial Insurance – Administrative Assistant
Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will be supporting our commercial team. While this is an entry level position there may be opportunity to progress in the organization.
- Issuing commercial certificates of insurance in a timely fashion
- Preparing new and renewal policy documents, endorsements and binders of insurance
- Reporting and monitoring claims
- Responsible for reviewing renewals and determining if coverage is suitable or if any changes or upgrades should be offered
- Contacting insurance companies in a timely fashion for any late renewals, endorsements or any other documentation as required
- Keying new business applications into the company portals for various departments
- Process endorsements, new business, cancellations and reinstatements for other departments when necessary
- Assist with mailings or presentations as needed
- Perform reception duties including incoming and outgoing mail and courier
- Other clerical functions as requiredKnowledge, Skills and Experience:
- One (1) to three (3) years of relevant working experience
- RIBO license an asset
- Candidate must enjoy a dynamic, changing and high paced working environment
- Possesses superior verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks using sound judgment and resourcefulness
- Strong organizational skills
- Be an integral part of a high performance team
- Ability to work with various software products necessary to complete tasks
- Experience with The Agency Manager or Epic an asset
Salary commensurate with experience
To apply for this opportunity please email your resume email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply
(Reply to this ad)
||Toronto, Ontario, Canada
||Ontario - Toronto
Job Types: Full-Time.
8822 total views, 2 today