Full-Time Commercial Insurance Account Manager (CSR) – Concord
Our client is mid-sized insurance Brokerage Firm. They specialize in providing both commercial and personal insurance protection to owners of small to mid-size companies in the province of Ontario. They believe that every business is as unique as its owners.
Why join our client’s office?
- Friendly and innovative work environment
- Competitive salary (amount dependent on candidate’s experience)
- Base 3 weeks’ vacation and 7 personal days (can be increased depending on needs of candidate)
- Flexibility with working remotely (up to 2 days per week)
- Competitive commission structure for additional income – 50% on new business leads, 25% on renewal business
- Fun and social office, open workspaces to encourage collaboration with co-workers
- Our client has received IBC Award for Top 10 Brokerages every year since 2016
Duties include, but are not limited to:
– Manage a designated portfolio of client accounts
– Work closely with Account Executives to service and manage all day-to-day activity
– Organization of client documentation and updating client activity logs
– Track and follow up on Policy Documents to ensure received in a timely manner
– Preparation of all client-facing documentation including invoices, letters, policy documents, certificates of insurance, binders, etc.
– Account service coordination including review of documentation for routine policy changes, additions, deletions, renewals, or cancellations
– Processing renewals and re-marketing as required
– Prepare renewals by obtaining updated information from client, review policy documents (coverage, limits, deductibles, extensions, restrictions, etc.)
– Maintain excellent client relationships to maximize retention
– Maintain relationships with company underwriters and claims adjusters
– Continuous service based on customer needs, advising on insurance matters, assessing needs, exposing gaps in coverage, recommending solutions, answering inquiries, etc.
– Resolving customer concerns/complaints with authority limits, immediately and effectively while displaying professionalism and courtesy at all times
– Identify up-sell opportunities and provide clients with expanded product offering
– Stay current on underwriting rules and guidelines
– Provide claims advice and liaise with company reps as needed to deliver a positive claims experience
– Participate in meetings, conferences, project team activities, and continue education seminars
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to email@example.com or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
34 total views, 4 today