Full-Time Commercial & Farm Underwriter Ad Number: 25062
MAX Canada Insurance Company is a unique faith-based property and casualty insurance company providing home, farm and commercial lines. Our vision of creating and sustaining wholeness is lived out through our insurance products and our unique Mutual Aid Ministries program wherein we offer emotional, physical and spiritual wholeness beyond the insurance product. MAX has four key core values that are followed in our business: stewardship, community, mutual aid and seeking divine guidance.
MAX Canada is licensed in five provinces, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia. MAX Canada is also part of a broader MAX North America enterprise.
We are seeking candidates for a highly motivated, team player to assume a Commercial & Farm Underwriter role. This position will underwrite commercial and farm accounts across Canada to achieve and maintain a profitable book of business. The position will be located in Downtown Kitchener.
- Underwrite and price accounts for MAX Canada
- Provide underwriting expertise to MAX Canada staff, agents and customers.
- Perform all areas of commercial and farm work including quotations, issue of new policies, renewals, endorsements, etc.
- Assisting in personal lines underwriting may be required at times.
- Assist with the training of the underwriting team and MAX Canada agents.
- Provide a timely response to agent and customer issues.
- Provide quality services through oral and written communications.
Total Team Responsibilities
- Provide accurate underwriting and policy delivery services to MAX Canada members.
- Provide assistance to other team members as and when necessary.
Educational Skill and Experience Requirements:
- University or College Education or equivalent
- Minimum of three years of related experience in commercial lines.
- Knowledge or experience in personal lines and / or farms would be an asset.
- Completion or working towards the CIP designation.
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent keyboarding skills
- Public relations and telephone etiquette skills
- Ability to maintain utmost confidentiality in relation to records.
- Solid computer skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced office environment.
- Being part of a team that makes a difference through a unique insurance program
- Competitive salary
- Generous employee benefit package
To learn more about MAX Canada and the wider MAX North America enterprise, see www.maxinsurance.com.
Resumes and salary requirements may be emailed to Sharon Wine, Director of Administration & HR, at email@example.com.
How to Apply
8699 total views, 2 today