Full-Time Commercial Business Development Associate – Programs
COMPENSATION: Base plus commission
As a Commercial Business Development Associate, your duties will include:
· Working with association members to provide insurance quotations for their businesses through the appropriate program or general insurance marketplace.
· Growing new commercial business with individual members of our association/ group program clients by:
- Identifying and engaging with prospects
- Understanding client needs
- Articulating a unique program-focused value proposition to address client needs
- Closing the sale and binding the client
- Developing and fostering relationships with insurance companies
· Re-marketing existing commercial clients who are no longer members of a group or association or who are no longer eligible for the group or association program. You will also need to identify and mitigate possible exposures for clients being re-marketed
· Identifying clients who are ideal candidates for cross-sell/up-selling opportunities within the guidelines.
· Contributing effectively to a team of Producers and Account Managers to achieve collective goals
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume through email to email@example.com or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
77 total views, 6 today