Full-Time Commercial Broker Producer Ad Number: 25385
Producer, Commercial Lines
Compensation is flexible. Can be salary plus commission or commission only. Depends on what the individual brings to the discussion. We are open to working with producers that currently own their book but are constrained with markets/geography (not issues here) or those that don’t own a book but have a solid plan.
Our client, the Canadian office of an international insurance brokerage located in Toronto, is a member of a privately held international insurance group. Due to a corporate emphasis on continued expansion within the Canadian office, they are seeking to add to their Commercial Lines sales team. This Commercial Lines position would be reporting to the Executive Vice President responsible for Business Development
Opportunities for continued career growth and succession to the highest levels are available based on performance. With a flat management structure, the company is nimble and lacking in excessive bureaucracy. International group facilities include “in house” Lloyd’s broking and and access to all 50 states in the US and other principal countries via sister companies in the organization. Firm is contracted with all major domestic/international insurance carriers. Strong support for VIP Personal Lines.
This position will be responsible for generating a book of business and managing renewals. Client service and marketing support provided.
Reports to: Executive Vice President
Position Specific Responsibilities:
- Have a thorough knowledge of commercial insurance
- Strong interpersonal skills and networks
- Results driven hunter with a positive attitude
- Achievement and target driven professional with a passion for sales
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal networks and sales skills
- Confident, reliable, motivated and goal oriented
- Able to provide quality customer service that exceeds customer expectations through a thorough knowledge of coverages and products
- Minimum 5 years of commercial insurance experience preferred as a sales executive/producer
- RIBO License
- CIP/CAIB designation is an asset
- Bring proven track record of sales and success
- Drive and ambition for growth
- Positive relationships with underwriters
- Area of expertise may be in any class including construction, real estate, transportation manufacturing, marine, non-profit/healthcare amongst others
How to Apply
6780 total views, 4 today