Full-Time Commercial Broker Account Manager – HAMILTON
Our client currently ranked in the top 5% of brokerages in Canada, is a privately owned and operated insurance brokerage with over 95 employees specializing in all areas of personal and corporate property/casualty insurance, employee benefits, financial services and group retirement products. They maintain solid relationships with insuring partners and represent over 60 Canadian and International insurance companies.
Our client provides one of the very best initial and ongoing education, training and development opportunities in the industry. This commitment is evidenced by the number of professional designations attained by the team of brokers. Training and ongoing skills development is all part of their culture.
They offer a work environment that is described by our clients, insurers and employees as being fun, challenging, stimulating, fast paced and highly professional.
· The Commercial Client Service Broker provides the best professional service and advice to assigned Clients, while continuing to upsell and round out accounts.
· Obtains information from Clients and/or Producers and create submission to Insurers
· Prepare underwriting submissions, client proposals and maintain accurate documentation with respect to new submissions and renewals
· Process binders, invoices, Certificates of Insurance and other documents as required
· Review policy wordings and other documentation for accuracy
· Negotiate terms/pricing/policy conditions with Underwriters and analyze proposals with the ability to make recommendations in terms of the best options for price, coverage and risk alternatives and brokerage income. Build & maintain strong relationships with Insurers and clientele
- Strong technical knowledge of a variety of commercial products, excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills. A strong attention to detail and the need to be a team player.
- 3- 5 years commercial experience.
- RIBO license will be a condition of employment but will consider candidates with underwriting experience.
- Must be proficient in Word and Excel and above all a passion for client service.
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume through this site or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
276 total views, 1 today