Insurance Consulting Group
Senior Underwriter or Specialist level, Commercial Lines Fleet and Long Haul Trucking
Responsible to assess and evaluate more complex Transportation/Corporate Fleet risks and apply effective pricing, underwriting and marketing of business.
- Responsible for assessing and evaluating more complex Transportation & Corporate Fleet risks. Responsible for the management of high profile risk managed corporate accounts.
- Ability to effectively negotiate solutions for our brokers and customers which result in a win/win/win for all parties.
- Ability to effectively analyze loss experience and develop a risk management program with our risk consultants which will mitigate/prevent losses.
- Ability to effectively price, underwrite and develop the business.
- Provide technical advice and coaching to other underwriting staff involved in this line of business. Conduct internal underwriting compliance audits when required.
- Develop and maintain positive business partnerships with our brokers, clients and reinsurers.
- Provide input into the analyzing of the brokers portfolio and make recommendations where needed.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, & Skills:
- University degree and CIP designation with enrollment in the FCIP preferred.
- Minimum 5 plus years of underwriting experience within commercial lines auto, transportation, and corporate fleet.
- Experience with writing complex risk-managed accounts an assets.
- Excellent communication skills and negotiating skills.
- Ability to problem-solve and to make impactful decisions.
- Strong leadership and influencing capabilities
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Very strong marketing and relationship building skills.
Contact: Pat Helferty Insurance Consulting Group 416-363-6767 Phelferty@aol.com www.insuranceconsultinggroup.ca
How to Apply
||Insurance Consulting Group
(Reply to this ad)
||Toronto, Ontario, Canada
||Ontario - Toronto
6806 total views, 1 today