Full-Time Commercial Auto Sales Executive (Abbotsford)
Our retained client, HUB International is a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, reinsurance, investment and risk management products and services throughout offices located in the United States and Canada.
HUB International continues to expand and as such, is looking to add a key Commercial Auto Sales Executive in their Abbotsford, BC location.
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world’s largest insurance brokers, their focus is dedicated to providing their customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected — through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put their clients in control. Their growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
HUB is the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of the business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
- would like to work with than exceptional group of Commercial Producers who have developed long standing relationships with their clients.
- have a passion to grow a book of business and be part of dynamic team, this is the role for you!
Role & Responsibilities
- Producing new commercial auto business and focusing on growth for that line of business
- Working with an exceptional group of commercial insurance producers to see what auto products you can offer their new and existing customers
- Effectively managing customer expectations through continued contact, coverage explanations, claims management and customer inquiries
- Prospecting for new business and preparing new business and renewal sales presentations
- Closing the deal – up selling/ cross selling
- Preparing marketing submissions, proposals and summaries of insurance
- Checking policies, endorsements and other documents for accuracy
- Issuing certificated of insurance and motor vehicle liability slips
- Reviewing payments and collecting accounts receivable as per the HUB Credit and Collection policy
- Other miscellaneous duties as required
- Driven to achieve sales results and grow a profitable book of business
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- Expert knowledge of commercial auto insurance (BC required, additional provinces an asset)
- Proficient in Policy Centre, ICBC Auto and Fleet Processing
- Demonstrated ability to build strong customer relationships
- Strong commitment to personal growth and development
- Community Volunteering
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout the network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, they offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions their employees for longevity and success. At HUB, they believe in investing in the future of their employees and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. Their entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers their people to make the best decisions for their customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of their insurance professionals to better serve their valued clients. They are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join HUB in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
How to ApplyPlease call Cliff Tang at 604-727-3141 or send your resume and cover letter in confidence quoting: “Commercial Auto Sales Executive (Abbotsford)” to firstname.lastname@example.org
280 total views, 1 today