Full-Time Commercial Auto Account Manager – Training provided from Personal Lines
Are you a Personal Lines Broker looking for an opportunity to get into the Commercial side? Our client is a mid sized brokerage firm located in Concord. They are open to hiring a Personal Lines account manager to train into a Commercial Auto Broker.
· Privately owned company with a solid long-standing reputation
· Located in Concord
· We are growing and want to attract new talent, to build a fun culture and environment to keep the organization fresh, relevant and succeeding into the future generations
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a brokerage setting with a track record for providing excellence in customer service.
Reporting to the Surety and Commercial Insurance Manager.
You use every customer interaction as an opportunity to learn more about their individual circumstance and provide thoughtful, appropriate insurance advice.
Attention to detail is a must for this role along with a willingness to be part of a collaborative team.
· Providing friendly and professional service to clients
· Respond to all incoming calls, emails for the assigned book of business
· Reviewing IRCA and Fleet Policy Renewals, endorsements and customer service on accounts through company established workflows
· Processing new IRCA and Fleet policy applications, renewals, endorsements and follow-ups in an accurate and timely manner
· Reviewing renewals for adequacy of coverage, which includes quoting and remarketing when necessary
· RIBO licensed
· Minimum 5 years’ experience with Commercial Lines Auto knowledge, IRCA and Fleet, in a RIBO Licensed brokerage
· Conscientious, with a strong attention to detail and high level of organization and accuracy
· Agency Manager Experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow-up on uncompleted tasks in a timely manner
· Self-starter and team player
How to Apply
About Insurance Career Network Inc.Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Submit your resume to email@example.com or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120 x200.
1078 total views, 10 today