Full-Time Commercial Assistant Account Manager – TSR – Downtown Toronto
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role
All inquiries are CONFIDENTIAL
Commercial Assistant Account Manager – TSR
Our client is a national brokerage offering commercial, personal, life and health insurance. They serve Professional Associations and Affinity Groups, Canadian enterprises, small businesses, and individuals with high-value assets. Our client has invested in a network of 60 independent brokerages across Canada to which they deliver infrastructure, regulatory and select business services. They are an employee-owned firm, with 20 employee shareholders currently. They have been growing and looking to add a Commercial Account Assistant to their Small, Medium Enterprise Team.
To perform client and administrative duties these can include;
- Assisting clients with renewals, addressing their questions and fulfilling their requests
- Referring clients to the Personal Insurance and Life departments
- Understanding client situation and needs to potentially upsell coverage (once you are comfortable with your expertise on such coverages) or refer opportunities to a sales person
- Uploading client information through our Broker Management System or through company portals
- Updating client files in our Broker Management System.
- Assisting Account Mangers/Account Executives in processing and reviewing applications, renewals, endorsements changes, cancellations and the re-marketing of clients.
- Handling various letters for Account Managers/Account Executives including claims payments
- Acting as a liaison between the client and insurers, following up on missing information discussing underwriting concerns, and providing sound underwriting advice
- Invoicing, collecting payments, and reconciling accounts
- Working knowledge of office equipment (e.g., scanner, photocopier, etc.)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel) SigXP
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to prioritize work
- High attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
How to Apply
I look forward to assisting you in your next career advancement
Call Elaine at 416-703-5120 ext 204 or email Elaine@insurancecareernet.com
Or reach out on LinkedIn https://ca.linkedin.com/in/elaine-kinsella-26a37523
When you work with Insurance Career Network, you are working with an entire team of Insurance Recruiters. Our team has the contacts to help you find your next great opportunity.
We thank all applicants however only those being considered will be contacted.
456 total views, 1 today