Full-Time Commercial Acct Manager
Senior Commercial Lines Account Manager
Vaughan $85-95K Hybrid
Our client has been in business for more than 25 years and has provided Ontario with a complete solution for personal and professional risk management. They provide a client-specific approach that provides their customers with the best possible value.
They are looking to hire a Senior Commercial Lines Account Manager.
You have a minimum of 10 years experience in a brokerage setting with a track record for providing excellence in customer service. You use every customer interaction as an opportunity to learn more about their individual circumstance and provide thoughtful, appropriate insurance advice. Attention to detail is a must for this role along with a willingness to be part of a collaborative team.
- Providing friendly and professional service to clients
- Work closely with Account Producers
- Respond to all incoming calls, emails and faxes for the assigned book of business
- Reviewing Policy Renewals, endorsements and customer service on accounts through company established workflows
- Processing new policy applications, renewals, endorsements and follow-ups in an accurate and timely manner
- Reviewing renewals for adequacy of coverage, which includes quoting and remarketing when necessary
- RIBO licensed
- Minimum 10 years of experience with Commercial Lines knowledge in a RIBO Licensed brokerage
- Conscientious, with a strong attention to detail and high level of organization and accuracy
- Agency Manager Experience
- Policy Works an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow-up on uncompleted tasks in a timely manner
- Self-starter and team player
If this is you, I am a message or call away from your next great opportunity.
Text Me – I’ll Text You Back!
How to Applymeredith@jobbornsolutions.com
94 total views, 1 today