Full-Time Commercial Account Manager – WELLAND
Join Canada’s fastest-growing internet technology company in the insurance industry and start your career in Insurance.
It’s game changing time! If you have an ‘act now, do it today’ attitude, vested interest in learning from experienced professionals and want to be a part of a winning team – you’ve found it.
Our client is looking for a Commercial Broker to join their Commercial team to service a growing customer base and support new business growth plan.
What do you Bring? (required Qualifications)
RIBO License and Minimum of 2 Years of Commercial Broker Experience Required.
- Strong commitment to teamwork
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Proven sales ability
- A results-oriented professional with a strong work ethic
- An unwavering commitment to delivering professionalism and expertise to our clients
- Must be organized, able to multi-task and have excellent communication skills
- Computer proficiency using broker management systems, comparative raters and Office 365
- Manage the brokerage’s book of business with respect to CGL, E&O and commercial property policies
- Keep accounts receivable in good standing
- Support lead generation initiatives
- Provide friendly, professional service at all times
- Assess risks, calculate premiums, bind coverage and prepare submissions and documentation
- Process renewals and endorsements
- Apply changes to existing policies
- Anticipate clients’ insurance needs, such as policy renewals
- Develop and maintain relationships with underwriters
- Research insurance companies’ policies and negotiate with underwriters to find the most suitable insurance for clients at the best price
- Stay current with changes in the insurance market and in the clients’ industries
- Provide claims assistance
- Provide assistance with payment issues
What do we offer?
- Full benefits after 90 days – no deductions to your pay for this
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Your birthday off
- Culture of appreciation
- Structured professional development
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to email@example.com or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
60 total views, 4 today