Full-Time Commercial Account Manager – Toronto Downtown
Our client — is a general insurance brokerage established in 1982 on the principles of integrity, honesty and caring. They are laser-focused on simplifying traditional insurance transactions by building engaging and intuitive digital experiences. Their goal is to help their clients feel confident in the decisions they make, secure that they will be there for them whenever there is an urgent need, and know that they are an integral part of the family.
Commercial Account Manager – Small Business Unit
To serve a set of mid-market commercial corporate clients such that they value their relationships and experiences with you and the team:
· Understand each client’s risk management needs. Identify gaps in coverage and loss exposures. Recommend insurance coverage.
· Ensure each client is confident in their choice of broker, insurer(s) and solutions.
· Foster in your clients a sense of belonging to the organization such that they view you as “their personal connection in the insurance business” who can help them, their businesses, and even their families and networks.
· Be the commercial insurance expert for each client, fully updated on industry trends and solutions, to keep clients fully informed with relevant information and perspectives.
· Demonstrate that whenever there is an urgent need, the client can be secure in knowing that you and the team have the client’s back and will respond quickly, professionally and with the appropriate actions and/or answers.
· Manage the renewal process
· The preparation and timely issuance of policies, cover notes, certificates of insurance, binders, invoices and client correspondence, where applicable.
· The administration of claims reporting with insurers.
· Ensure billing and accounting is accurate.
· Upsell and cross-refer as appropriate.
· Act as the primary client advocate on claims when necessary.
· Collaborate with Producers and Associates in the effective management and growth of your account base.
· Develop and maintain (i) relationships with insurance companies and (ii) knowledge of their products, wordings and underwriting rules so as to be effective at analyzing coverage and negotiating.
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
316 total views, 4 today