Full-Time Commercial Account Manager/ Senior CSR
Our client is currently seeking a Commercial Account Manager to provide service and manage a mixed book of mid-size and smaller accounts.
This position will report to the President and to various Producers he/she may be supporting. This is an ideal position for a Senior Commercial lines CSR with a minimum of 5 years’ related experience who has worked independently and at the same time contributed to the team’s goals. Underwriting knowledge of the various commercial segments as they relate to mid-size and small business is a key criterion for this role. Past work with Powerbroker is also an asset but is not required.
Responsible for managing a book of commercial insurance business consisting of approx. $3 million in premium. Accounts sizes range from $1000 to $50,000 in premium.
• Handle day to day calls, service client needs and contribute to new business production.
• Responsible for the review of commercial client renewals 120 days prior to their renewal
- Responsible for accuracy of policy documents and timely delivery of renewals
- Provide customer service which includes endorsements, cancellations, billing, insurance contracts, certificates, binders, statement of values, quoting, cross-selling, up-selling and general inquiries including phone calls and emails
- Review customer’s current coverage and assess whether coverage is sufficient or not
- Provide recommendations to customer if necessary to improve the overall product value
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities successfully
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Post-secondary education; or equivalent experience
• CIP, CRM or CAIB designation or working towards
• Polished customer service skills and communication skills (both verbal and written);
• Tech savvy with the ability to work in a paperless environment
- Participate in training seminars, conference calls and client visits if requested by the owner
- Minimum 5 years related experience
- R.I.B.O license in good standing
- College or University degree
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
Salary range from 70K to 80K but negotiable ; 4 weeks’ vacation and group benefits
JOB ID # j-22838
Always on the Hunt for You !
5198 total views, 253 today