Full-Time COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – Richmond Hill
Our client rooted as a family operated business serving the insurance community since 1965, providing insurance protection for both personal and corporate clients. Offering the best possible insurance protection and competitive premiums with many of the leading Canadian insurance markets. They are currently looking to add a new Commercial CSR to their team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Active RIBO license – minimum 2-5 years’ experience
- Handling small to mid-market accounts with a volume of 2-2.5 million max.
- Duties include servicing of Commercial Policyholders; quoting with Company Underwriters; letters, invoicing
- Knowledge of Power Broker an asset
- Manage and service a delegated split of commercial business
- Market New Business & review new business submissions to ensure risks are written within the applicable regulatory environment
General Client Management:
- Respond to client enquiries/issues within established timelines
- Manage day-today issues for clients: cert requests, change endorsements, etc.
- Resolve assist with claims issues- follow-up with adjusters and clients
- Assist with designing insurance plans for clients as necessary
- Inform clients on developments/trends/legislation in relation to their risk management program
- Inform and educate clients about coverage, exclusions & exposures; document electronic files accordingly
- Respond to client’s needs by producing binders, certificates, policies and other related items accurately and on time.
- Ability to analyze, negotiate & prepare carrier renewal
- Cross selling and upselling existing clients
- Great working environment in central location (Richmond Hill)
- CSR will be member of a team
- Salary determined by experience
- 3 weeks paid vacation; 4 sick days; 2 Personal Days
- Benefits available @ 50% by employer
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to email@example.com or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
95 total views, 2 today