Full-Time Commercial Account Manager – Newmarket
Our client is an independent insurance agency leaders at the top of their game, with their feet planted firmly in their community. They provide all lines of personal, commercial and specialty insurance, including plans specifically designed by them. Their customer philosophy, “It’s all about our customer”. These are their core values: They regard it as a privilege to serve their clients. Uncompromising integrity and pride in everything they do. They value each employee as an individual, providing an environment to be the best they can be. Passionate about giving back. We are a growing team!!
The commercial Servicing Team is client focused, efficiently managing the client relationship with the goal of retaining customers and cross selling various products.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To handle and maintain a book of business, while contributing to maintaining the department’s minimum retention level of 90%.
- Perform all service functions of the commercial accounts in your designated portfolio.
- Work closely with Account Executives and TSR
- Successfully negotiate and process renewals (30+ days from renewal)
- Create Submission and Remarket (60-90 days)
- E&O/D&O renewal applications out (60 days in advance of renewal)
- Handling incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Answering questions clearly by using professional written communication skills.
- Process claims & follow up 24hr/15 & 30 days with client and as needed
- Invoicing and maintaining account receivables
- Minimum 90% individual retention
- Keep both TAM and Policy Works up to date
- Work independently without supervision
- RIBO licensed 3yrs licensed with 1 yr commercial experience
- Technical Expertise, all Commercial Lines
Attributes needed for the position:
- Consistently have a positive attitude
- Team player
- A desire to learn and keep up to date
- Proactive problem solving
Essential Skills for Success:
- Show confidence through strong verbal communication skills, including the ability makes appropriate recommendations.
- Strong written communication skills that demonstrate industry knowledge and focus on solving customer problems, concerns and issues.
- Strong negotiation skills with insurer
- A proactive approach and professional attitude fuelled by initiate.
- Organization skills and the independent ability to prioritize competing demands resulting in productive outcome.
- Independent, creative “out of the box” thinking that solves problems for a client and colleagues
- A positive attitude and collaboration with colleagues and team members.
- Prioritization and Time Management
- Attention to detail
- Follow through (to press on with an activity to a conclusion)
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
53 total views, 1 today