Full-Time Commercial Account Manager – Mississauga
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
All inquiries remain confidential.
COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Our client is a small brokerage firm located in the South Mississauga area.
The incumbent will be working closely with the President and provide exemplary customer service to an existing and growing book of commercial clients.
- Working closely with the President, acts as primary contact with clients for service issues and concerns during the life of the policy.
- Process all billings and maintain accounts receivable
- Alerts President to issues requiring action or communication with the client.
- Negotiate coverages, rates and premiums with underwriters and clients
- Market new business and re-market existing business
- Review client risk and prepare comprehensive coverages for specific client needs
- Prepare correspondence, invoices, endorsements, etc. for assigned accounts
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in commercial lines insurance
- RIBO license required
- CAIB and/or CIP preferred
- Strong knowledge of commercial lines products and wordings
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office (word, excel, outlook)
- Well versed with any BROKER SYSTEM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
How to ApplyI look forward to assisting you in your next career advancement Call Elaine at 416-703-5120 ext 204 or email Elaine@insurancecareernet.com Or reach out on LinkedIn https://ca.linkedin.com/in/elaine-kinsella-26a37523 When you work with Insurance Career Network, you are working with an entire team of Insurance Recruiters. Our team has the contacts to help you find your next great opportunity. We thank all applicants however only those being considered will be contacted.
323 total views, 3 today