Full-Time Commercial Account Manager – Mississauga
Our client is an independent international Insurance Broker with a global network currently covers over 40 offices in 30 countries worldwide.
Our client offers a wider range of services to their clients. They employ a wide range of specialists with expertise in all lines of insurance. As a growing operation they are currently in need to add a Commercial Account Manager to their team.
Reporting to the Commercial Lines Manager the incumbent is a member of the Customer Service team. This individual should be highly motivated; detail oriented and maintains strong communication and relationship building skills.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Placement of small business accounts
· File creation, organization of client documentation and updating Client activity logs
· Track and follow up on New Policy Documents to ensure received in a timely manner.
· Preparation of all client facing documentation including invoices, letters, policy documents, certificates of insurance
· Administration of the client renewal process
· Work closely with the Account Executive to service & manage all day to day activity
· Account service co-ordination including review of documentation for routine policy changes, additions, deletions, renewals or cancellations
· Research and investigate information to enable strategic decision making for the client
· Participate in meetings, conferences and project team activities
· Communication with insurers as required to support the brokering function
· Other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Professional experience required:
· Strong Commercial P&C Technical and Service experience including transportation;, Minimum 3 years as a Commercial CSR/Account Manager, SigXP Experience
· Deep understanding of the Property and Casualty insurance market and technical wordings including transportation; Strong Business Acumen; Microsoft office product expertise and familiarity with Broker Management systems / SigXP or others.
· Detail oriented, Positive, Team Player, Ability to work in a fast paced environment, Adaptable to change, Strong Communication Skills, Strong Business Acumen; Technically Competent
· University Degree, College Degree, CRM or CIP (Preferred)
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to email@example.com or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
54 total views, 3 today