Full-Time COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT MANAGER-DOWNTOWN TORONTO Ad Number: 24826
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT MANAGER-DOWNTOWN TORONTO
Our client is looking for a Commercial Account Manager. They are located downtown Toronto and offer a wide range of career opportunities and completive compensation.
- Obtain underwriting information from Client Executives and/or clients and creates submissions and/or summaries to insurers.
- Prepares proposals for new and renewal business
- Responds to telephone calls and written inquiries from clients and underwriters.
- Works with Client Executives and/or Client Service Managers and negotiates with Insurers and/or changes, renewals and new business where applicable.
- Review policy wordings and other documentation for accuracy and completeness and as required, notes and corrects errors.
- Requests and follows up with insurers for outstanding information, endorsements or policy documentation.
- Creates abeyances and follows up for outstanding items from underwriters, markets and clients.
- Follow corporate policies and procedures.
- Assist in developing marketing and client presentations.
- Markets own new business and renewals when necessary.
- Monitors and follows up on outstanding client’s receivable.
- Work with finance division to resolve accounting discrepancies and related issues.
- Other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required.
- University degree (typically in business or finance) or equivalent work experience
- CIP or CAIB preferred
- 3- 5 years in P & C industry
- Ease with computer systems
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel 2
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused and sales oriented
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective time management skills
- Detail oriented
If this speaks to you, I would like to hear from you. Forward your resume for further review.
When you work with Insurance Career Network, you are working with an entire team of Insurance Recruiters. Our team has the contacts to help you find your next great opportunity.
7576 total views, 1 today