Full-Time Commercial Account Manager
Foxquilt is a leading North American Insurance technology company focused on providing small businesses insurance. Foxquilt develops, underwrites and distributes a complete line of its own commercial insurance products in the United States and Canada. The company uses a combination of data analytics and artificial intelligence to recommend the best insurance coverage and price to meet the individual needs of its small business customers.
You have 2 – 5 years of experience in Commercial Insurance managing client relationships. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our growing customer service and sales operations teams, where you’ll bring prior experience in enabling sales and growth for an organization.
About the Role
We’re introducing new products to the market that finally provide businesses with greater value and buying power. You will have the opportunity to train our growing team of Insurance Specialists, work with our clients and the Sales leadership team. You will be an integral part of building a company that’s making a huge difference in changing Insurance by offering fresh ideas, and strategic insight to our growth.
Location: Toronto-based (hybrid work environment, 1-2 days in-office, 3-4 days remote)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Client relationship management alongside Account Executive
- Annual/Quarterly reviews with clients to uncover new exposures and offer recommendations
- Manage renewal process from information gathering, cross selling and account rounding, negotiate terms and presenting renewal terms
- Client document management; preparation of client facing documentation
- Preparation of account submissions, proposals, renewal review documents, rate comparison and coverage comparison documents utilizing Microsoft Excel
- Build and maintain strong relationships with insuring partners
- Claims management and advocacy for our clients
- Contract reviews to assist in risk mitigation for clients
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- Insurance Diploma/Post-Secondary education in personal or commercial line insurance or equivalent experience
- You have strong interpersonal skills and know-how to organize your time effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, EPIC and Google Suite of Apps
- Experience on Epic broker management system an asset
- RIBO (Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario) License is required
- Personal Lines insurance background beneficial
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and strong multi-tasking skills
What do we offer?
- Equity in Foxquilt (Employee Stock Options)
- Excellent extended health and dental benefits
- An extra day off on your birthday!
- Casual dress-code
- Opportunity to work with a talented, supportive, extremely diverse team
- Office in Downtown Toronto (at 1 Yonge Street) with a great view of the water!
- Social events, regular celebrations of milestones, and birthdays!
- Flexible work environment, with opportunities to work from home
- Fun, friendly, diverse, social, and collaborative environment
- A place to grow and advance in your career
How to ApplyPlease apply online on our website: https://foxquilt-talent.freshteam.com/jobs Any questions? Please contact our recruitment team at email@example.com.
148 total views, 3 today