Full-Time Commercial Account Manager
- A very specialized team with a market-leading value proposition
- A truly collaborative environment
- Great learning and growth opportunities
- Hybrid remote work flexibility
- A competitive compensation package (Base Salary, Performance Bonus + commission on New Business)
- Full Benefits Package
- Professional Development Courses & Designations
- 100% tuition reimbursement for business-relevant courses and training
- Paid time off
Petrela, Winter & Associates (“PWA”) is hiring for an experienced Commercial Lines Account Manager or Account Executive (commensurate with experience) to manage a portfolio of high quality construction insurance business. This is a unique opportunity to join an entrepreneurial specialty commercial brokerage and industry leading brand, and to be a part of an elite group of insurance professionals in a mutually supportive, successful, and rewarding team environment.
Specializing exclusively in construction for over 40 years has given PWA a distinctive character and market focus which sets it apart from the generalist broker industry, and, in turn, provides a differentiated career opportunity with meaningful recognition, job satisfaction, and overall success.
•Responsible for managing a renewal book of construction insurance business, including day to day client service, marketing, renewals, and project specific and specialty coverages.
• Ensure responsive and time sensitive service and renewals provided in accordance with PWA best practices and procedures.
• Manage account documentation (i.e., routine inquires, quotes, binders, statement of values, insurance contracts, endorsements, cancellations, etc.)
• Review client’s current coverage and exposures, loss experience and analyze risk to determine the
• Coordinate administrative client support with PWA’s support team.
• Insurance market relations and fostering productive and high-functioning relationships with underwriters.
• New business strategy, marketing, and presentations/proposals commensurate with role (AM vs.
AE) and experience, and in collaboration with Manager and team as required/appropriate.
• Maintain up-to-date broker management system (EPIC) workflow documentation and ensures workflows are followed.
• Collaborate with Bond Department Client Managers as required.
• Actively develop an increased knowledge of related insurance products and client needs.
• Participate in or conduct client meetings as necessary.
• Participate in training and professional development courses to enhance skills and industry knowledge.
• Maintain positive working relationships with clients, markets and PWA colleagues.
• Other duties as assigned.
•Minimum 3 years of commercial insurance experience required (Account Manager role).
• Minimum 7-10 years of commercial insurance experience required (Account Executive role).
• R.I.B.O. license required
• C.I.P. or C.A.I.B. designation(s) preferred.
• Client development/relationship management experience.
• Solid understanding of policy wordings/coverages and proven negotiation skills.
• Ability to mentor others.
• Strong attention to detail, time management, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to be a self starter with strong written and oral communication skills as well as organizational skills.
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Outlook, Excel, Word and broker management systems; experience with EPIC is preferred.
PWA is actively committed to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. We serve and recognize and respect human differences and similarities. We value the diversity of people and actively encourage women, indigenous peoples, members of visible minorities, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ2+) persons to apply.
How to ApplyInterested candidates should submit their resume to: email@example.com
138 total views, 2 today