Full-Time Commercial Account Manager
As a boutique Commercial Insurance Brokerage, KASE Insurance is redefining the way businesses buy insurance services through leading products and service innovation.
At KASE Insurance, we challenge the status quo. We are dedicated to changing the insurance landscape and are looking for bold, uncompromising trailblazers to join our team. In the process, we can turn the insurance industry on its head, and help you unleash your true potential.
What We Offer You
The advantages of working at KASE extend far beyond working with dedicated, like-minded professionals who strive to learn from one another.
- An unrivalled Corporate Culture, where diversity is valued and friendly competition is encouraged
- A company dedicated to Corporate Social Responsibility
- A competitive Employee Health & Dental Benefits program including Long Term Disability
- Flexible Working Hours & Ability to Work from Home
- Unlimited Vacation
- Career Mentoring Programs led by our Managing Partners
- Access to ongoing Training & Development by Insurance Leaders
- RIBO, CAIB and other designation education reimbursement
- Quarterly Team Outings
- Competitive Salaries
What You Bring
KASE is looking for a Commercial Account Manager who has a positive attitude, strong work ethic, supreme customer service skills and an eye for detail. This role works alongside the Account Executive and Account Management Team.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- An eye for detail
- Organized, multi-tasker, and self-motivated
- Highly empathetic, positive and competitive
- A passion for learning and improving
- Professional, friendly and respectful in all interactions with clients and colleagues
- Natural problem solver that identifies solutions and is adaptable to change
- Ability to think quick and learn fast and sound decision maker
- Post Secondary diploma is an asset
- RIBO license in good standing
- CAIB of CIP Designation or demonstrated progress towards attaining certification
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Insurance experience, specifically Commercial Insurance products
- Above average Microsoft Office skills and working knowledge of BMS systems such as EPIC
- Manage the complete customer service experience for clients in the assigned book of business including handling general enquiries, managing policy changes, reviewing policy documents, reporting and following up on claims etc.
- Market renewals with select underwriters utilizing standard submission forms and crating specialized submissions.
- Oversee the preparation of insurance summaries, premium comparisons and other supporting documentation for clients and producers.
- Ensure that all policy documentation is managed and communicated in a timely manner to clients.
- Assist with the collection of outstanding Accounts Receivable.
- Thoroughly document all client and underwriter communications in the Broker Management System (BMS).
- Upgrade all the processes and procedures to help us adapt to the growth that our brokerage is experiencing.
- Represent KASE Insurance at industry events, build relationships with the insurance carriers.
- Monitor and meet all RIBO Continuing Education Requirements
- Other duties as assigned
How to ApplyPlease email email@example.com your resume along with the name of your favourite book in the subject line.
262 total views, 4 today