Full-Time Commercial Account Manager
Family owned brokerage of 107 years requiring a full time Commercial Account Manager (In-house). Responsible for the day to day operations of our commercial book of business.
Contact with clients, issuing policies, renewals, endorsements, issuing certificate of insurance, placement of new business and being the primary liaison for our brokerage’s commercial clientele and Insurance carriers. Provide customers with prompt service by providing advice and coverage recommendations, help customers understand their insurance while providing them reassurance for their policies.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent insurance designations
- RIBO Licence Commercial Account Executive
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience
- Working knowledge of SigXP, Compu-Quote and company portals.
- Prior sales experience an asset
- Competitive (Industry) salary
- Commissions paid with new business
- Health and Dental Benefits
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement for successfully obtained courses towards CIP or CAIB designations.
How to ApplyPlease email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
516 total views, 2 today