Full-Time Commercial Account Manager
** We are looking for the “right” fit – as such this can be a Full-time or Part-time position depending on needs…
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has 5 or more years (min 3 years) Commercial Account Management of small to mid-sized commercial lines clients.
- Experienced Commercial Underwriter may be considered.
- Working knowledge of specialty lines covers, including Professional Liability, Directors & Officers, Cyber, etc.
- Holds (or ability to obtain) a Level 2 General Insurance Broker’s license.
- Has strong communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Is detail oriented with strong time management skills.
- Experience working with EPIC / TAM, as well as insurer portals, would be an asset.
- Achieved or working towards CAIB/CIP/FCIP would be an asset.
- Is continually looking to learn and grow, both personally and professionally
Primary Responsibilities, will include but not be limited to:
In conjunction with our Commercial CSR and Admin team members, provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service to existing and new clients, including:
- New sales and primary Account Management of existing Commercial Book of business, include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage, policy changes, transfers, etc.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Develop new business through identifying customer needs, provide assistance with completing applications, explaining coverage and market appropriate products and services.
- Market new submissions to carriers / MGA’s, create and present proposals.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Preparing / maintaining variety of Word, Excel or System documents where necessary including sending renewal review documentation, Certificates, Pink Cards, Statement of Values, Cover notes, Driver’s Lists or Authorizations, Fleet Schedules, Submissions, proposals, etc;
- Send out Payment reminders and phone follow ups for outstanding payments and follow up with clients on Registered Letters of Cancellations.
- Participates in management and company-wide staff meetings and attends other required meetings and seminars;
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies, and Abilities required for this Position:
- Proficiency in computer usage and programs (Word, Excel, Adobe, etc.);
- Ability to properly use grammar, punctuations, etc. in written communications;
- Excellent time management skills with the proven ability to prioritize tasks;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to self-motivate with a results-driven approach;
- The willingness and ability to be coached by other staff or Management;
- Ability to read and interpret instructions;
- Ability to overcome challenges in a respectful and professional manner;
- Excellent communication skills with team members and clients is key;
- Being an active listener with customers and your team;
- Ability to work extremely well with others in a team and client environment;
We offer to our Staff :
- A competitive pay and new business commission structure to commensurate with experience
- A friendly and professional working environment
- Experienced Staff to provide mentoring and growth in skills and knowledge
- Flexible working hours
- Comprehensive benefits after three months.
How to ApplyWe are looking for the “right fit” to join our team, as such this can be a full-time, part-time or combination thereof position. We understand that during COVID / Christmas season may or may not seem like the right time to exit existing employment, we are prepared to wait into the new year for the right candidate to give proper notice to existing employer. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Please send your cover letter / resume in confidence to: Andrea Collis, CIP – President || firstname.lastname@example.org
358 total views, 3 today