Client Service Representative
The Client Service Representative position provides exceptional front line commercial client service in a Commercial Insurance Specialist (CIS) support role, providing timely service and information to the client, CIS and Underwriting.
- Provides front line communication liaison with our commercial clients.
- Handles all incoming client phone calls with the objective of resolving all questions related to coverage additions, deletions and modifications.
- Timely handling of client service requests.
- Completes policy adjustment requests, identifying and informing CIS where potential cross sell/upsell opportunities exist as required.
- Maintenance of client database.
- Processes certificates of insurance, pink cards, coverage confirmations etc. within 24 hours.
Commercial Insurance Specialist Support
- Assists CIS with their responsibilities so as to effectively maximize their use of time, as required by the CIS.
- Provides timely information from the client to the risk analysts as requested.
- Assists in the preparation and production of all documents as required.
- Supports renewal, underwriting and ACR function.
- Calls client on over-due accounts as required.
- Process and forward all data, Right Reports, and PARs within 48 hours to Data Entry Personnel.
- Produces Annual Client Reviews and proposals as required.
- Processes certificates of insurance, pink cards, coverage confirmations etc.
- Completes policy adjustment requests and informs CISs where potential coverage deficiencies are evident.
- Keeps CISs informed in advance of all renewal and ACR due dates, and assists in maintaining ACR completion system.
- Forwards critical phone messages and correspondence to CIS, keeping them informed of account status.
- Assists in obtaining territory results and forwarding to District Sales Manager on a weekly basis.
- Provides support and remains cross functional in data inputting of renewals and new business.
- Completion of adjustments and changes in our database as required and authorized.
- General maintenance of computer database and Salesplace system.
- Production of documents and reports as required.
- Maintains client files in an orderly, organized manner.
- Office support to the Risk Analysts.
- Knowledgeable of Federated’s products in our target market.
Teamwork and Professionalism
- Supports other business unit functions, promoting professionalism and cooperation between Sales, Underwriting, Loss Prevention and Accounting.
- Prioritizes and organizes workload to maintain service standards.
- Makes every attempt to minimize time delays in processing by following up on outstanding items.
- Maintains exceptional working relationships with Clients, Sales, Underwriting, Loss Prevention and other office personnel.
- Strives for ongoing self-development through industry and related courses.
- Remains calm and professional when dealing with difficult circumstances.
- Willingly helps others maintain standards and trains new and existing staff as needs arise.
- High school graduate plus a two-year diploma course or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Licensed in Commercial Lines Insurance.
- Computer Proficiency (incl. Word documents, spreadsheets, email) with the ability to quickly learn new programs.
- Sound Time-Management skills.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and telephone customer service skills.
- Ability to work well within a team atmosphere.
Federated welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Interested, qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online at www.federated.ca
How to Apply
(Reply to this ad)
||Alberta - Calgary
7378 total views, 6 today