SBC Insurance Agencies Ltd is a fast paced Commercial Insurance Agency Specializing in Sport and Leisure. We are currently looking for a Client Service Administrator to join our Vancouver office.
- Issuance of Certificates of insurance, policy documents, binder and invoices to clients.
- Preparing new files.
- Entry of Client Data along with maintenance of hard copy files.
- Sending renewal letters to client on behalf of the Account Executive.
- Check for accuracy of policies received from insurers, with assistant from the Account Executive.
- Assist Account Executive in gathering and reporting Claims to insurers.
- Typing template proposals.
To be successful in this role you must bring:
An exceptional customer focused individual possessing strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships. You must have the ability to act decisively and work with a fast paced team.
- Team Player with a strong work eithic.
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Education and Specifications:
- Must have Level 1 insurance license.
SBC Insurance Agencies Ltd.
SBC Insurance was established in 1979 to provide affordable accident and liability insurance for British Columbians participating in sport, recreations and leisure activities. For national, provincial and regional sport organizations, SBC insurance offers sport liability insurance that protects all members of an organization while acting within the scope of their sport-related duties. SBC insurance also owns 50% of All Sport Insurance a national sport insurance underwriter, allowing its insurance program and expertise in risk management to expand across Canada.
How to Apply
||SBC Insurance Agencies Ltd
|External Link (URL):
||Visit the Web site
Posted By:Jason Wright (Reply to this ad)
||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
||British Columbia - Vancouver
8753 total views, 2 today