Full-Time Client Rep- Surety – Toronto, Ontario Ad Number: 24822
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Client Rep- Surety – Toronto, Ontario
- Receive and review contract bond requests for correct information from clients with established bond programs.
- Obtain timely approval from the underwriter or established Line of Authority.
- Prepare bonds for execution by Power of Attorney.
- Arrange for delivery of approved and executed bonds per client instructions/ as necessary to ensure deadlines are met.
- Set up clients in TAM and invoice clients accordingly.
- Keep bond library updated
- Obtain underwriting information from Client Executives and/or clients and creates submissions and/or summaries to insurers.
- Prepares proposals for new and renewal business
- Responds to telephone calls and written inquiries from clients and underwriters.
- Works with Client Executives and/or Client Service Managers and negotiates with Insurers and/or changes, renewals and new business where applicable.
- Review policy wordings and other documentation for accuracy and completeness and as required, notes and corrects errors.
- Requests and follows up with insurers for outstanding information, endorsements or policy documentation.
- Creates abeyances and follows up for outstanding items from underwriters, markets and clients.
- Follow corporate policies and procedures.
- Assist in developing marketing and client presentations.
- Markets own new business and renewals when necessary.
- Invoices clients and then monitors and follows up on outstanding client’s receivable.
- Work with finance division to resolve accounting discrepancies and related issues.
- Other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required.
- 3 years of work experience in administration and/ or client services.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Computer system experience on TAM , an asset.
- RIBO licensed
If this opportunity speaks to you, I want to hear from you. Please forward your resume for review.
When you work with Insurance Career Network, you are working with an entire team of Insurance Recruiters. Our team has the contacts to help you find your next great opportunity.
How to Apply
8745 total views, 2 today