Full-Time Client Manager – International
Commercial Client Manager – International
Toronto Office $80K
This position is a senior client-facing role responsible for overseeing all account management activities to reach strategic client service, retention and sales objectives. In this role you will work closely with the other members of the client service and broking teams in the Toronto Office to ensure that the needs of the clients are met or exceeded for all client deliverables.
The Role – Major Accountabilities
- Prepare and facilitate internal strategy meetings, including Program level oversight delivery and review of current program, expiring exposures, client service agreements, menu of services required and client service plan.
- Partner with Producer or Account Executive to facilitate and lead external strategy meetings. Ensure in-session documentation is kept, and that meeting outcomes & next steps are finalized at conclusion.
- Ensure updated exposures and coverage information in completed in a timely fashion. Provide guidance to Client Manager on completion of updated information and applications, and coordinate responses with various client contacts, locations and divisions.
- Provide guidance as needed for review of client exposure updates and identification of recommendations for upcoming program coverages.
- Design proposal content, and coordinate inputs of information from Broking and other resources. Ensure documentation of proposal changes or decisions are communicated to the client as applicable.
- Ensure that the Order to Bind is received from the client, and that the confirmation of coverage and binders are delivered.
- Develop the allocation methodology and coordinate billing allocations as needed.
- Monitor the timely and accurate completion of the billing process and provide support for escalations of client-level accounting issues (including discrepancies and fee arrangements).
- Management and oversight of timely and accurate completion of endorsement and audit requests.
- Responsibility to review, finalize and deliver retro adjustments.
- Respond to mid-term client inquiries (i.e., policy and coverage questions) in partnership with other Service and Broking colleagues.
- Provide oversight and guidance and/or complete contract reviews.
- Oversight and guidance on the open items listings with clients.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings, seminars, and other engagement-type activities for clients.
- 5 years of insurance experience in a client facing role
- Property & Casualty insurance knowledge required;
- Able to apply knowledge of coverage forms in the analysis of program design, the identification of coverage gaps, and ongoing coverage consultation.
- Knowledge of commercial insurance renewal end to end process
- Strong leadership skills within Servicing function, to include delegation, coaching and mentoring.
- Able and willing to work a flexible work schedule as agreed
- Customer and relationship management focus
- Negotiation skills – ability to drive conflict resolution and secure concessions without damaging relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills, including critical thinking, adaptability and creativity
- Project Management skills, including attention to detail, organization, time management, prioritization and decision-making.
- MS Office skills and familiarity with other relevant online tools.
- Ability to work independently
- Must successfully complete appropriate licensing exam(s) and/or maintain required licensing by completing various Continuing Education activities as needed. If already licensed, must be able to show valid confirmation of current licensing status.
- Insurance industry designations preferred but not required (CPCU, ARM, CIC, CRM)
How to ApplyApply Now! Refer to Job ID J-19176 email@example.com
260 total views, 5 today