Full-Time Client Care Representative – Personal lines (Calgary)
Are you looking for a new career and are willing to learn on the job? If you like the idea of interacting with customers, providing expert advice, and creating a positive customer experience, we want YOU!
We want to make this easy. We want to help you get licensed and will provide a comprehensive training program.
- competitive wages with increases for successful completion of training
- medical and dental benefits
- an education reimbursement program
- a RRSP matching program
- a corporate culture unlike any other
If you are flexible and are interesting in growing your career, you will see even more opportunities across 75 branches, in 4 provinces and territories.
WHAT DO WE VALUE? We are looking for those who believe in:
- Entrepreneurship – We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking
- Integrity – We do the right thing every time
- Teamwork – We work together to maximize results
- Accountability – We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service – We serve our customers, communities and colleagues
If you value what we value, and like the perks along the way – APPLY!
Summary of Position
Serving clients in all their personal insurance needs. Primarily focused on sales and service of new and renewal habitational insurance, travel insurance and automobile insurance.
Depending on branch needs, responsibilities may include the following:
- Sales and service of all types of Personal Insurance (habitational, travel, automobile)
- Follow through on leads assigned to the retail branch & generate leads for other divisions
- Contact clients on renewal and ensure policies are processed and issued accurately and in a timely manner
- Accounts receivable management
- Update client information as changes occur and provide policy and coverage advice to clients upon request or inquiry
- Ensure that all processing and administrative responsibilities are completed accurately, and that the client’s needs are served with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Handle and resolve client concerns in a positive proactive fashion
- Achieving sales and retention goals
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge in all our Personal Lines and Auto products, our systems and procedures, and competitors’ products
- Committed to remaining connected to the Company in the bigger picture and understanding the mission, values and goals of the Company
- Ensure compliance with all insurance company, Insurance Council of BC, and Privacy Act rules and regulations
- Level 2 General Insurance License, or willing to obtain
- Minimum 1-year Personal Insurance experience
- Demonstrated abilities in providing exceptional client service
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Sales initiative and drive
- Experience underwriting and binding in-house habitational insurance product an asset
- Industry designation an asset (CIP, CAIB, CRM, General Insurance & Risk Management Diploma)
The employment offer is contingent upon completion of a successful background check
Why Choose our Company?
Throughout our network of more than 450 offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. We believe in investing in the future of our employees and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No travel required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
How to ApplyPlease call Cliff Tang at 604-727-3141 or send your resume and cover letter in confidence quoting “Personal Lines (Calgary)” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
83 total views, 1 today