Full-Time Claims Quality Assurance Analyst
- Champions change and continuous improvement within the Claims Division
- Reviews files, exposures and customer interaction to support the calibration of Adjusters and Claims Leaders to our claims processes
- Conducts calibration sessions with front line and regional claims managers
- Makes observations about opportunities to enhance calibration
- Identifies trends where practices are providing obstacles for claims teams and participates in continuous improvement exercises of those policies
- Participates in identifying and planning claims training
- Participates in formal QA only calibration sessions
- Maintains awareness of industry trends and changes to ensure Wawanesa is prepared to respond in a manner consistent with our vision and values
- Collaborates with members of the claims team to understand file opportunities, and leverage Wawanesa resources to build exceptional file handling practices
- Reviews and analyze performance reports
- Assists Sr. Analyst(s) in conducting regional level calibration sessions with operations as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 3 to 5 years of claims adjusting or examining in P & C industry
- Strong understanding of Bodily injury (BI) claims; with significant exposure to Alberta BI claims
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to identify relationships, problems and issues
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize and reprioritize appropriately
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Independent and self-directed with ability to work well within a team setting and commits to team goals.
- Completion of the CIP or FCIP designation would be considered an asset.
How to ApplyWawanesa provides its employees with a respectful, challenging and rewarding environment where they can maximize their potential while contributing to the company’s goals. Our employees are provided with highly competitive compensation packages (salaries, generous vacation allowance, leave top up, goal achievement plan, premium free benefits and a pension plan). Wawanesa provides a stable and rewarding environment for its employees in today’s challenging markets. If you are interested in this exciting, challenging position with Wawanesa, apply today with your Resume: https://jobs.wawanesa.com/job/Edmonton-Claims-Quality-Assurance-Analyst-AB-T6E-6A8/544082717/?locale=en_US Accommodations are available as needed for all applicants.
90 total views, 9 today