Full-Time Claims Examiner
Cansure, is a Managing General Agency providing innovative underwriting solutions for “standard” and “non-standard” personal and commercial property and liability risks for a network of brokers across Canada. All of our insurance products are underwritten by Canadian licensed Insurers who have demonstrated leadership within our industry. By dealing with the highest caliber of insurance providers, Cansure offers quality products with well-established insurance markets for our brokers’ clients. Cansure’s success is based upon our leadership, integrity, innovation, service and relationships with our brokers. We are committed to our broker distribution network and our classes of business.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, efficient, experienced individual to join the company as a Claims Examiner in our Toronto, ON office.
- Analyze and assess coverage of Personal, Commercial and Specialty Lines Property and Casualty Claims
- Reviewing and analyzing reports from various service providers including adjusters/experts/lawyers
- Reporting to and making recommendations to various Underwriters on complex claims
- Ensuring that company claims protocols and guidelines are adhered to throughout the claims handlings process including setting and maintaining loss and expense reserves
- Liaise with Insureds, Underwriters, Brokers and various other stakeholders in a professional and efficient manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong investigative and analytical skills including understanding all policy wordings
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Able to work well independently within the overall team environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet various deadlines and keep organized
- 5+ years of claims handling experience preferable with a Casualty claims background
- CIP designation or currently enrolled in the CIP Program
How to ApplyInterested candidates are asked to submit their resume and cover letter to Brent Lexier at email@example.com Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
113 total views, 4 today