Full-Time Claims Coordinator
Peace Hills Insurance is a growing Canadian insurance company specializing in property and casualty insurance. We have over 200 employees with branch offices in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We are dedicated to providing the best customer service available. Peace Hills Insurance prides itself on being a flexible, positive, and rewarding place to work.
Company culture is what sets aside Peace Hills Insurance from our competitors. Our personality is reflected in our mission statement, corporate values and business ethics and is further exercised through the architecture of our office. Visit www.peacehillsinsurance.com.
We currently have a regular full-time opportunity available for a Claims Coordinator in our Calgary Claims Department. This role undertakes all administrative duties associated with Claims including handling the needs of brokers, lawyers, insured’s, independent adjusters, third parties, suppliers, and body shops. More specifically, the responsibilities would include the following:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating claim files;
- Confirming coverage;
- Handling claims inquiry calls;
- Liaising with brokers and underwriters;
- Filing closed claim files;
- Sorting daily mail for distribution;
- Processing, distributing, and mailing cheques;
- Processing of subrogation and salvage payments;
- Attending internal/external meetings and seminars;
- Various other duties as required.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook;
- Detail oriented with the ability to meet deadlines;
- Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills (both oral and written);
- Ability to prioritize and respond promptly to requests with an emphasis on customer service;
- Post-secondary diploma or degree and/or working towards a CIP/FCIP designation would be considered an asset;
- A background or knowledge of insurance and 1+ year experience in a similar role would be an asset.
Working at Peace Hills
Along with a competitive base pay, Peace Hills understands that by reducing work-life struggles, individuals can enjoy a healthier lifestyle while improving productivity at work.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in this great opportunity, submit your resume to Peace Hills Insurance to email@example.com. Posting will remain until a suitable candidate is found. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.
181 total views, 6 today