Full-Time Claims Branch Manager
Perkins Professional Search has established itself as a premier provider of employment solutions, specializing in property and casualty insurance in Western Canada. Our recruitment specialists go above and beyond to assist you in finding the right position to help you reach your full career potential.
Do you feel that your numerous years of claims adjusting experience as well as your coaching and mentoring skills make you a strong potential candidate for a Branch Manager role? If so, this may be the position you’ve been looking for to expand your insurance career!
Our client is a nationally renowned leader in claims handling that provides its employees with a positive and supportive team environment with all of the tools needed for success. They are seeking a highly experienced and self-motivated adjusting professional to join their team as a Branch Manager.
The successful candidate will lead a team of Independent Adjusters while also acting in a senior adjuster capacity. The Branch Manager is responsible for operating the branch in the most effective and profitable way while providing leadership and encouragement to all employees within the office.
Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
The Role You Will Perform:
- Hire and supervise adjusting staff and provide training and development whenever necessary
- Manage daily operations of claims department to achieve goals.
- Report on progress and daily activity.
- Ensure that all work completed meets company standards
- Complete performance reviews and meetings with all branch staff on a regular basis
- Provide technical expertise and support for all files and provide direction when needed
- Perform financial management duties including monitoring billings, account receivables, and branch budget
- Perform administrative duties as needed
- Post-secondary education would be considered an asset.
- CIP or FCIP is highly desired
- Proven track record in a management capacity
- Minimum 8+ years of progressive adjusting experience
- Must have current or previous independent adjusting experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective supervisory, interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional prioritization skills when working with a diverse set of priorities
- Commitment to providing proactive customer service
If you are interested in this position and would like to learn more, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
411 total views, 1 today