Full-Time Claims Admin Support Representative
Our client, an Insurance Brokerage Firm with an excellent reputation and great people, is looking to fill a newly created position for a Claims Assistant.
Day to day commercial lines claims administration for our wide range of commercial clients, ranging from small to mid-sized up to and including large, complex multi-national accounts; working with our producers and account managers to coordinate intake and reporting of new claims, monitoring and documenting ongoing claims development, creating reports and loss runs. Occasional follow ups with the respective claims’ groups and adjusters at various insurers and independents is also a feature of the role.
· 2-5 years Commercial Lines claims experience
· Familiar with full claims administration workflow, from initial claims intake through to closed claims
· RIBO License required, and other industry qualifications such as CAIB, CIP, CRM, etc. would be considered an asset
· Team player, be detail oriented, focused on timely and responsive service, and have a strong work ethic advocating for clients
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and negotiation skills
· Comfortable communicating and working with both clients and colleagues for claims related matters
· Ability to use knowledge and creativity in developing reports, loss runs and related claims documents
· Computer knowledge and experience with TAM or equivalent BMS
· Knowledge of Word and Excel would be an asset
· Adaptable and flexible in a dynamic environment
· Self-directed, and able to assist with claims review, analysis and reports for large, multi-line accounts.
· Organized with effective time management skills would be an asset
· A network in insurance industry claims would be considered an asset
· Experience with claims in a ‘hard’ insurance market cycle would be considered an asset
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
53 total views, 4 today