Full-Time CHIEF UNDERWRITING OFFICER (Exclusive to HCA)
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
CHIEF UNDERWRITING OFFICER (Exclusive to HCA)
Why work for our client?
- Join one of “Canada’s Top Employers 2020”, a Specialty Commercial Insurer, in this key executive role
- If you are seeking your next challenge and are talented at re-engineering the underwriting approach, driving strategy & implementing plans
- If you are a passionate leader, highly skilled at building/developing high performing underwriting teams
- A company that has local authority, where there is ample capacity, and most risks are written at 100%
- Join a highly collaborative leadership team
Reporting to the President, as the Chief Underwriting Officer you will be responsible for providing leadership and for setting the direction of Underwriting. You will participate as a member of the executive team and contribute to the development of corporate strategy and business plans.
You bring to the table:
- A minimum of 8 years in a senior management role leading a team of commercial underwriting professionals
- University Degree
- A hands-on management style with a strong results orientation and bottom-line focus
- Strong, succinct and clear communication skills
- A high degree of personal and professional integrity
- Ability to build sustained relationships
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: email@example.com or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
166 total views, 1 today