Full-Time Casualty Claims Representative
Casualty Claims Representative
Our client is seeking an experienced Casualty Claims Representative for their service office in Toronto.
Essential Job Functions:
The ideal candidate will work with members and will be driven to provide excellent customer service and a high level of quality. The adjuster will facilitate the fair and equitable settlement of casualty claims by investigating and reviewing the claim details and determining coverage, performing site inspections, taking statements & assessing damages.
The adjuster brings experience or willingness to learn additional property adjusting skills such as obtaining estimates of repair and/or contractor bids and making recommendations regarding claim settlement and/or payment.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Investigative manner & analytical skillset
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven organizational skills to manage tasks and prioritize in an effective manner, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Positive attitude with a proactive and efficient approach to claims handling,
- Comfortable relationship with others despite possible conflicting and difficult scenarios
- Team oriented with demonstrated and proven leadership skills
- Appropriate responsiveness and urgency
- Ability to interpret legal documents and analyze comparative information of a legal and/or medical nature.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and have experience in proprietary claim adjusting software.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record for travel within Ontario.
Education and Experience:
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum three years adjusting experience in adjusting casualty claims. Property claim adjusting experience would be an asset.
- CIP designation or commitment to obtain
How to ApplyPlease forward resume to Marianne at Insurance Career Network or call/text 905-630-5558.
6819 total views, 4 today