Full-Time Canadian Executive General Adjuster
Maltman International is currently seeking Executive General Adjusters. This is a Canadian role.
This position is located at their Toronto office and can be either a Hybrid model, WFH, or Full Time at the office.
- The ideal candidate must have worked on Medium to large Projects and have familiarity with P3 & large Infrastructure Projects.
- Experience in Builders Risk, Wrap-Up Liability, Architect & Engineers (all disciplines).
- Typically, minimum of 8-10 years of relevant experience
- CIP/FCIP preferred and must be fully licensed.
- Strong track record of proven investigative, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Proven exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and time management/organizational skills are required.
- Comfortable working within an independent, fast paced environment.
How to ApplyPlease send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
77 total views, 2 today