Full-Time Call Centre Agent (Insurance Advisor)
We are looking for dynamic individuals with a strong aptitude for sales coupled with a superior client service orientation that will be in tune with the needs of our customers and have the ability to be LEGENDARY !!!
Reporting to the Team Leader, Client Services, the Insurance Advisor, counsels individuals in regards to their auto and property insurance needs and maintains the maximum level of service for our existing clients; handles service and sales calls to ensure the maximum level of service for our clients. Shifts will vary. Each call is different and we support you to ensure your success at work. Our training programs are within the best in the industry and we help you develop your competencies through coaching.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for achieving sales, quotes and call targets.
- Ensures quality and productivity objectives are met.
- Processes call backs, submissions and mail in a timely manner.
- Accountable for providing a high level of service to our clients.
- Promotes company features and benefits as part of ongoing portfolio reviews.
- Cross sell a variety of products at every opportunity
- Promotes client loyalty through attention to detail and relationship-building.
- Remains current on all company philosophies and procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
- You have a strong aptitude for sales
- You have a superior client service orientation.
- You have the ability to communicate effectively with clients, both verbally and in writing.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You have excellent organization and time management skills.
- You possess a professional telephone manner.
- You have demonstrated your ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment.
- You maintain a positive demeanour and foster team spirit.
- You have strong analytical and decision making abilities
- You demonstrate the ability to adapt to changing situations.
- You have excellent computer/keyboarding skills.
- Your call centre and/or personal lines insurance experience would be an asset
- You have a minimum of 2 years customer service/sales/ call center and or personal lines insurance experience (an asset)
- You have a post High School Diploma
- Bilingual (French / English) is an asset (not required) – Language assessment will be conducted
Please be advised that any individual who deals directly with the public on any property and casualty insurance transaction must be licensed. The first 2 weeks of your employment is dedicated to Studying for your New Brunswick Insurance License Exam. You must receive a passing mark of 75% in order to continue to the Product Training.
Must be fully flexible Monday – Friday 11 am – 11 pm and Saturday 12 pm – 7 pm. Your Shift bucket will most likely be Monday – Friday from 3 pm – 11 pm and Saturday 12 pm- 7 pm (Note: Monday/Saturday are mandatory Shifts)
Mandatory Training will be Full Time Monday – Friday from 9 am to 5 pm for approximately 8-10 weeks in duration
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Green Family. We offer competitive compensation plus shift premium for shifts after 6 pm.
Part of our screening process for this position involves the completion of Online Assessment & Simulation Exercise which is to be completed within 24-48 hours of receipt. If you are short-listed for this position, instructions for the assessment will be sent via email.
Please ensure that the email account noted on your profile is accurate and regularly checked. Additionally, due to filters on Hotmail and Gmail accounts, please be sure to check your “junk” folder or spam filters.
How to ApplyTwo ways to apply: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can apply directly on line by creating a complete profile https://jobs.td.com/en-CA/jobs/7983135/insurance-advisor-call-centre-agent-saint-john-ca/
450 total views, 2 today