Full-Time CALL CENTRE AGENT ( GENERAL INSURANCE ADVISOR)
At TD Insurance, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment. With a Canada-wide workforce of over 4,000 employees and offices in Atlantic Canada, Quebec, Ontario and Alberta, our company is always growing and can help you to grow. TD Insurance offers a stable and dynamic work environment where talent is appreciated and professional development is taken seriously. More than just a job, we offer rewarding careers.
Reporting to the Team Leader, Client Services, the Insurance Advisor, counsels individuals in regards to their auto and property insurance needs and maintains the maximum level of service for our existing clients; handles service and sales calls to ensure the maximum level of service for our clients. Shifts will vary. Each call is different and we support you to ensure your success at work. Our training programs are within the best in the industry and we help you develop your competencies through coaching.
- Responsible for achieving sales, quotes and call targets.
- Ensures quality and productivity objectives are met.
- Processes call backs, submissions and mail in a timely manner.
- Accountable for providing a high level of service to our clients.
- Flexible to perform various assigned tasks
- Promotes company features and benefits as part of ongoing portfolio reviews.
- Cross sell a variety of products at every opportunity
- Promotes client loyalty through attention to detail and relationship-building.
- Remains current on all company philosophies and procedures.
- Accepts risks within established guidelines.
- You have a strong aptitude for sales
- You have a superior client service orientation.
- You have the ability to communicate effectively with clients, both verbally and in writing.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You have excellent organization and time management skills.
- You possess a professional telephone manner.
- You have demonstrated your ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment.
- You maintain a positive demeanour and foster team spirit.
- You have strong analytical and decision making abilities
- You demonstrate the ability to adapt to changing situations.
- You have excellent computer/keyboarding skills.
- Your call centre and/or personal lines insurance experience would be an asset
- You have a minimum of 2 years customer service/sales/ call center and or personal lines insurance experience (an asset)
- You have a post High School Diploma
- Fluently bilingual (French / English) is an asset – Language assessment will be conducted
Please be advised that any individual who deals directly with the public on any property and casualty insurance transaction must be licensed. The first 2 weeks of your employment is dedicated to Studying for your licensing Exam. You must receive a passing mark of 75% in order to continue to the Product Training.
START DATE: JUNE 2018
Must be fully flexible Monday – Friday 11 am – 11 pm and Saturday 12 pm – 7 pm. Your Shift bucket will most likely be Monday – Friday from 3 pm – 11 pm and Saturday 12 pm- 7 pm (Note: Monday/Saturday are mandatory Shifts)
Mandatory Training will be Full Time Monday – Friday from 9 am to 5 pm for approximately 8-10 weeks in duration
Part of our screening process for this position involves the completion of Online Assessment & Simulation Exercise which is to be completed within 24-48 hours of receipt. If you are short-listed for this position, instructions for the assessment will be sent via email.
Please ensure that the email account noted on your profile is accurate and regularly checked. Additionally, due to filters on Hotmail and Gmail accounts, please be sure to check your “junk” folder or spam filters.
How to ApplyPlease access our Career Site, create a profile and submit a detailed resume: https://jobs.td.com/en-CA/jobs/8194829/insurance-advisor-call-centre-agent-june-2018-saint-john-ca/
414 total views, 2 today