Full-Time Business Development Specialist
Under the direction of the Head of Direct Sales, the Business Development Specialist (Montreal, Quebec) works as part of a dynamic and energetic team that generates sales leads for the Euler Hermes outside sales team through outbound calls and strategic prospecting tactics. As an integral member of the marketing and sales organization, he/she will directly contribute to new business revenue generation for the company, while developing valuable sales and marketing skills that will prepare him/her for future advancement within the company.
- Generate new business opportunities for the company’s outside sales team through outbound calling.
- Learn and effectively execute various sales pitch techniques.
- Implement strategic prospecting and targeting techniques to improve personal results.
- Meet individual weekly and monthly incentive-based production goals.
- Interact via phone with high-level business owners and decision makers.
- Develop and build relationships with Euler Hermes outside sales agents throughout Canada.
- Collaborate with teammates and management to achieve yearly team goals.
- Participate and engage in trainings with other departments within the company.
- Provide innovative and strategic ideas that help drive sales growth.
- Support other Marketing projects/activities as needed.
- Experience in client-facing, customer service, or inside sales role preferred
- Experience in lead generation preferred
- Phone based work experience
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, ambitious and goal-oriented
- Ability to use deductive reasoning and agile thinking skills
- Experience with SalesForce a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- College or University degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or a similar discipline
- Motivated by a high-performance, high-energy , fast-paced team dynamic
- Bilingual French and English, written and Spoken
Check out our benefits:
- Paid time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- RRSP of 3% and annual, discretionary contribution of 6%
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Life & Disability Insurances
- Tuition reimbursement
Learn more about Euler Hermes Canada: All About Us!
Euler Hermes – Canada, welcomes all applicants with disabilities and accommodations are available upon request.
Euler Hermes – Canada, is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of; disability, race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status or family status.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
13 total views, 1 today