Full-Time Business Development Representative
This full time position provides timely, knowledgeable and professional service to our Brokers and Client Companies (Assumed) within our underwriting guidelines. As a member of our team of Business Development Representatives located across Canada, you will be responsible for an assigned territory with use of a company car.
- Be the product expert in your marketplace and deliver the innovative, forward-thinking risk solutions and coverage our clients count on.
- Grow your book by developing new business and retaining renewals. Service existing business promptly and professionally through client visits, seminars, quotations and renewal underwriting.
- Attend industry functions, conventions, and associations in a public relations capacity. Work independently and in partnership with our client support and inspections team.
- Managing assigned territory and client group.
- Identifying new market opportunities and initiating contacts
- University Degree or College Diploma
- CIP or enrolled in the CIP program
- 4+ years in Commercial Property & Casualty, including experience in Underwriting
- Dedicated to and experienced in exceptional sales/marketing and/or customer relationship management
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer competency
- Experienced in work planning, time and territory management.
- Confident presentation ability and practiced negotiation skills
- Technical knowledge or interest is an asset but not a requirement
If you are interested in applying for this position, please quote Job Reference BDT0121-BW and please click the link: Apply Here
How to ApplyIf you are interested in applying for this position, please quote Job Reference BDT0121-BW and please click the link: Apply Here
426 total views, 1 today