Full-Time Business Development Manager
Our Business Development Manager earns a competitive salary based on experience. We offer an exceptional extended health plan including medical, dental, and vision. Our other benefits include an employee assistance program, educational assistance, professional development, internal growth opportunities, the opportunity for national career movement, and a healthy work/life balance. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today!
The Business Development Manager generates increased revenue through direct contact with new and existing clients in the region. An equally important function is to develop client relationships through continuous engagement to become a trusted partner and preferred contractor for property restoration needs for both clients, end-user (owner/manager) and insurance companies.
- Work with senior management to develop and execute an Annual Sales and Marketing Plan.
- Grow existing accounts in region.
- Develop and implement a client engagement plan, which includes regular meetings and communication with all assigned accounts, both existing and new prospects.
- Keep abreast of changes within the industry including customers and competition.
- Submit business development reports at the direction of management.
- Ensure that the expectations of your assigned clients are communicated throughout the organization, and are satisfactorily met and exceeded.
- Critical thinking to align First Onsite services to client needs.
- Superior account management and sales skills
- Strong client relationship, organizational & time management skills
- Excels in a team environment
- Works with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to multiple demands & shifting priorities
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
Experience and Education:
- Minimum of three to five years’ work experience in a field sales or related operational role
- Working knowledge of property insurance, building construction, or restoration
- Well networked in the property and facility management and/or commercial insurance industry
- Strong knowledge as a user of Microsoft Office Suite
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
How to Apply
143 total views, 3 today