Full-Time Business Development Manager
In this position, the Business Development Manager – Home & Auto Insurance Division, you will be responsible for acquiring new partners and working with existing home & auto insurance accounts.
This is a position that comes with a great deal of responsibility in an exciting and fast paced environment. It requires a self starter who is not afraid to cold call, attend events, and build strong relationships with current and future customers, industry members and suppliers. You will be a public face representing our company and brand within the industry and connect with C level executives. Attention to detail and communication skills, both verbal and written, are crucial. You will be contributing to the growth of one of Canada’s fastest growing companies.
How to ApplyRequired Qualifications
- Currently living in Toronto, Ontario
- 3+ years P&C insurance industry experience preferred
- 3+ business development experience
- Solid understanding of common presentation and administration software
- Willingness to travel throughout Ontario, and occasionally to other Provinces
- Attendance to events may require overnight stays
395 total views, 1 today